To clear the My Search History on a computer, open the browser settings and clear specific or all the activity from web browsers. When you visit any browser website, search for any relevant topics, and use browser services, it will automatically store all the information.
Why does a web browser keep search history?
All the web browsers store the activities and information in the history. You can clear specific or complete histories and store them in a single location. It catches the browser data and stores all the activities or information related to your searches.
How to clear my search history on Bing?
To delete history on Bing, follow the step-by-step guide:
- Open the Bing web browser and navigate it to the Bing homepage.
- Click on the three horizontal lines.
- Select the “My search history” option.
- If you want to clear a specific history, then select the specific Bing history to delete.
- If you want to clear all the history, then delete the complete history.
- Your Bing history should now be deleted and your cache cleared.
To delete private window Bing history, follow the step-by-step guide:
- In the private window, click on the three dots shown in the right-side corner.
- Drop-down-click on the search settings.
- Click on the toggle the ‘Private mode’ button to ‘on’.
- Delete all the history from a private Bing web browser.
How to clear search history on Google Account?
To delete Search History on your Google account, follow the step-by-step guide:
- Open Google Chrome and click on the three dots.
- Click on the Settings option, and it will open the Google Settings window.
- In the setting menu, click on the Privacy and Security option.
- Click on the “Clear my search history” option.
All your history: Click on the Delete Down arrow and then Delete all-time.
A specific time period: Click on the Delete Down arrow and then Delete custom range history.
A specific day: Click on the Delete all activity from [day].
A specific activity: Click on the Delete activity item.
Read More: Audio Troubleshooter
How to clear browsing search history?
To wipe browsing history from multiple web browsers, follow the step-by-step guide:
Clear Search History from Microsoft Edge
- Click on the three dots or press the Ctrl + H keyboard shortcut.
- Select the “Clear my history“ option.
- Keep the box for Browsing history checked, then select the Clear Now option.
- It will clear all the browsing history and caches.
Clear Search History from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click on the history option.
- Click on the Clear Recent History option.
- Check both the browsing & download.
- Select the option for deleting the complete history or specific history.
- Clear all the caches and history from Firefox.